1. Long for the darkness of night... to enter into the cavern of the unseen... to feel the essence, the melancholia, the mysteries, the deepest of wisdom, the primordial power, and everything that is... Satan.
3. It does not matter how many people stand beside you; people are fickle, and will go this way and that. But the most important thing you can do is to stay with Satan always.
4. Express yourself in the way you desire most... let your soul shine.
5. If you say that you believe in Satan, then give him your entire devotion. There should be no one else that you bow before, no one else that you kneel to, and no one else that you call your master. To do so would be foolish.
6. Make it your greatest priority to know yourself; as only by doing this, can you become all that you were meant to be.
7. Be prepared for Satan to rearrange your life; you might not like it at first, but the path will be made clear for you to accomplish what you never thought you could.
8. Love yourself deeply. There is no greater love.
9. If you ask Satan for knowledge and wisdom, be aware of his signs and accept them. Don't be quick to say he never responds, when it is you who keeps your mind so tightly closed that you cannot receive them.
10. Contemplate your past. Learn from your previous acts, and heal from that which has caused you pain.
11. Know what your Will is and exercise it. Do not let anyone twist your Will to conform to theirs, and never give anyone your power.
12. Read books by the many different philosophers; then write your own meaning of life.
13. Get to know Satan PERSONALLY. Open your soul to what he has to show you about himself. Only through direct communication can one truly know another.
14. Take time for solitude... as the world and its schemes will eventually overwhelm you.
15. The man who roams the Middle East amidst the rubble and abandoned temples in search of his true god, makes the wiser choice than the man who roams the streets of North America searching for his next fix.
16. No one has the right to define Satanism. No one... but Satan himself.
17. Don't let age stop you from accomplishing your dreams. No one is ever too young or too old.
18. Satan's Will cannot be hindered. He will manifest what he wants, initiate events, create what is useful and destroy what is not. Many in the world will fall and die, and many more will serve Him. Who are you to interfere? May Satan be forever glorified.
19. Attend an event you never thought you would. You never know how it might touch your soul.
21. Thank Satan for everything he has done for you... today... forever... eternally.
22. Treat each day as one more chance to make your mark on the world. Where you choose to leave this mark is up to you; but don't let your life end without leaving something that says, “I was here.”
23. The one you need to trust most... is yourself.
24. The closer to Satan you become... the more fulfilled you will be. When his essence fills your soul... then you have reached ecstasy.
25. Ponder the present. Be wise in your choices; as what you do today, will be the foundation for your tomorrow.
26. Chosen One of Satan, be aware of the Raven who sits on your shoulder whispering words of wisdom. Don't neglect what he communicates to you, but treat every word as a gem.
27. Keep silent... or be prepared for your deepest of secrets to be revealed to all.
28. Do judge a person for what religion they have chosen to follow. Once they have reached the age of accountability, it is their choice whether to continue to follow the lies and violence of the tyrant god, or turn away and embrace freedom.
29. Exist to do the Devil's work!
30. When you find yourself… there is always something that you are going to leave behind. Take everything as a lesson learned, but never look back.
31. As each day passes, it is one step closer to seeing Satan in all his might. The utmost goal of the Satanist is to strengthen their connection to the Dark Lord and learn his ways... not from others... but from Satan himself.
32. Allow yourself to be free... never let anyone or anything contain you.
33. Make your own reality. You do not have to settle for the status quo. Reach for what you think is impossible and make it yours.
34. Know when to say good-bye. If it is said too early, you might miss out on a great opportunity... if it is said too late... then a great opportunity might miss out on you.
35. Use wisdom when considering what 'holy' books say about Satan. They are one sided, and the writers never knew Satan.
36. Make every day count for something.
37. A Satanist will use all their talents for Satan. If you are an artist- paint Satanic masterpieces that depict Satan the way he truly is in all his glory. If you are a writer- write at your greatest ability, and be open to what Satan might instruct you to inscribe. If you are a musician- compose tunes that glorify your Lord Satan, and sing the lyrics with honour and pride knowing that you are representing Satan at that moment on stage. Allow his message to go forth.
38. Foolish people may think they can tell you who you are; but that knowledge can only come from your soul- a place no one can see or touch but YOU.
39. The love a Satanist has for Satan reaches to the deep realms of the soul. It is a love greater than they will ever feel for anyone else. There is no compromise.
40. Know what you like and don’t like; it is the key to happiness.
41. If someone denies you, then deny them... don't continue to allow a person to harm you, especially when they have already stated their position. Rise above! Become like a wolf, and see them as the sheep they truly are. They are not worth your time or energy.
42. Commune with Satan often in ritual, prayer, and devotion. These things will lead to a greater understanding of him.
43. If you continue to call destruction forth... destruction will come; but one too many times, and it will eventually destroy it's caller.
45. Be aware that Demonic souls do exist... yet those who possess them won't be bragging about it in open places. They remain silent... confident in who they are.
46. When asking Satan to change your life, be specific; or expect your total foundation to be shaken.
47. Walk with your head held high, and with purpose in your soul. Focus on Satan, and you will reach heights that you never could have imagined.
48. Instead of empty boasting about who you are going to curse... remain silent, and get the job done.
49. Allow your soul to be consumed by darkness. Wipe out past orthodoxies that keep you trapped in a vicious circle. The most important house one can clean is their own soul.
50. Satan gives and takes away. Be grateful for both, as he cares for you and invests in your life. What might seem cruel in the present, will be revealed as a blessing at the right time.
52. Never assume that you have found the complete truth. There is always something to discover; an idea that will challenge your way of thinking. Be open to it... and wisdom will come to you.
53. Let Satan lead you... no one can take his place.
54. People will do their best to destroy you if you are making a difference in the world. Envy and jealousy will take over when they realize they can never be like you. Stand tall, and laugh with the knowledge that one day they will be like a dead leaf on a tree that will eventually blow away... and be trampled underfoot.
55. Allow the Black Flame to burn bright within you... it was Satan's gift to you before you were born. To those he has chosen, he has instilled this within... let its essence fill you, devour you, change you, and define you.
56. As the north wind blows, chilling all in its way... contemplate on Satan and all the creatures of the earth; but also, think about yourself and what difference you could be making to the cause. Hail Satan!
57. Stories of impending worldly disasters will always emerge; don't believe them, as no one holds the key to the future.
58. The valleys in life are many. The times when you fall so far down that it seems as if there is no way out, look within... and see yourself for who you truly are. It is time to develop the courage you always felt you had, and build strength from what you have lost. Empower your mind, and look up instead of down. Feel confident that you can get through anything.
59. If you are going to make a promise to Satan... keep it. Don't make the mistake in thinking that because you did something years ago as a teenager, that it is not still valid in your fifties. Oaths are eternal.
60. Focus on what needs to get done, and everything will fall into place. Satan's Will is above all.
61. Keep in mind where your occult knowledge comes from. Don't be like those who ask assistance from the Demons only to take and forget... or even worse, dismiss them as if they were nothing but servitors. The future is bleak for them.
62. Trade video games and television for wisdom and knowledge of the ages.
63. Take everything into consideration before instigating wars or fights. Know when to raise a fist and when to walk away. Satan teaches honour and sound judgement... heed his words.
64. It is inconsequential if you are seen as a failure in the eyes of the populace... if you are a success in yours, that is all that matters.
65. If you ask Satan to protect you, don't grieve when he removes people from your life. He knows their true intentions and motivations; if they are delusive, he will protect you by whatever means necessary.
66. Don't be afraid of your power.
67. Christians, Muslims, and Jews rely on a book to tell them about their god. Yet they can never truly know if the words are his... or simply the vomit of men. Satanists learn from Satan himself... he does not need a book or a third party to speak to his people. This in itself affirms who is most powerful and deserving of reverence.
68. Live what you believe. It will bring you closer to Lord Satan each and every day.
69. Words are spewed from the mouths of many, and promises and oaths are made. Such easy things to do when the future seems so far away. Yet when it is time to act on the words spoken with a bloated head, most run as fast as their legs can carry them. Discernment is wisdom made manifest.
70. Foolish is the person who believes they can subjugate an ancient entity of unmeasurable power... with a metal figure on two sticks.